Thermography uses high-resolution infrared thermal imaging of electrical, mechanical and structural components.
Thermal Imaging Services
Thermography uses high-resolution infrared thermal imaging of electrical, mechanical and structural components. It is fast, reliable, accurate, non-destructive and non-contact (imaging is performed at a distance).
Don’t just get an opinion – ‘get the picture ‘!
Past clients have included companies in commercial, industrial and marine environments. ANDI (formerly ATI) has developed a reputation in Newfoundland and Labrador (NL) for its thermal imaging services due to our experience, professionalism and detailed reports.
- Inspections: Inspect electrical systems for insurance, safety, commissioning, maintenance (including predictive), and baselining (new and refurbished systems)
- Assess mechanical applications (motors, boilers, bearings …)
- Conduct pipe tracing and diagnostics services (in-floor systems, leak detection, blockages …)
- Identify water infiltration (leak tracing and damage)
- Complete detailed building assessments (commission, insulation integrity and deficiencies, energy loss …)
- Cool air intrusion
- And much more – ask about any specific concerns not identified
Samples of rapid analysis (thermal imaging) illustrating problem areas like steam buckets, in-floor heating, structural, roofs, and high heat circuits
Advanced Non-Destructive Inc. (ANDI)
Customer satisfaction is key to our company’s success.
We strive to provide superior service to all our clients.